Friday, February 17, 2017

Floss Gloss ~ Lavish



Floss Gloss ~ Lavish
Lavender crème

Here’s another one of my new Floss Gloss polishes. I’m quite impressed with the formula of these! I expected lavish to be a three coater because it’s a soft pastel. In reality I could have got away with one coat! I did apply a second coat to try to even out the irregularities I caused with the first coat :D The drying time is really good.

I made it into this mani:


The glitter I’m holding is #20 from Lovely. I bought it years ago on a holiday. It’s a nice glitter. It smells awful though, but I’m willing to live with that.

The water decals are from Aliexpress and there’s a layer of topcoat over it all.


Here are the two polishes I used.


I’m not done showing you all the Floss Glosses yet :D


Number of coats: 2, but I could have got away with just 1 coat
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème  
Overall impression: I’m seriously impressed by the formula!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Pretty pink. Lovely is a Polish brand, they sell these nail polishes in Rossmann.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have definitely bought this in Rossmann, but not in Poland, even though it's a Polish brand. I think I might have bought it in Hungary a long while ago. I love it! :)

      Delete
  2. It's a really nice, subtle colour, and I love the decals, they're so cute <3

    ReplyDelete