Saturday, March 25, 2017

Different Dimension ~ Naughty



Different Dimension ~ Naughty
Red linear holo

Naughty! What a fun name for a polish. Naughty has got a sister, Nice, and I showed her on the blog just yesterday. If you missed Nice you can click here to check her out. 

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for this mani. If you are in a hurry, you can get away with just one coat, but I do recommend two coats for more depth. The drying time is really good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


And this picture is taken I low lights. Look at how beautiful the colour still is.



I used these three polishes for my mani:

Different Dimension: Naughty, OPI: Never have too mani Friends!, El Corazón: 418/1

I love simple dotticures. And I think Naughty is nice! :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, great colour.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful polish, I think the name 'naughty' suits it perfectly! I love it with the accent nail :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love the name too!
      I had a great weekend, I hope you had too :)

      Delete
  2. How pretty this manicure dear!! Smuack :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty is really pretty! The whole manicure is absolutely gorgeous! I love the accent nail with the dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shade, that Different Dimension polish! Love your nail art as well, simple and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgoeus red and I love the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty polish and cute with the accent!

    ReplyDelete