Friday, March 3, 2017

Essence ~ I don’t Need Money Honey



Essence ~ I don’t Need Money Honey
Sky blue metallic

I bought I don’t Need Money Honey for stamping but decided to give it a go as a base colour as well. It is a lovely blue colour so I wanted to try it out.

It is opaque in one coat if you’re careful. I wasn’t careful enough so I used two coats for my mani. Drying time was good.

The polish is super brush stroke-y; I’d say it’s pretty much impossible to put it on without seeing the brush strokes afterwards. But like I’ve said before: I don’t mind.

Here’s my final mani:


The two holo glitter dots on each nail is made with Floss Gloss’ Dimepiece and there’s a layer of topcoat over it all to finish it up.


Here are the two polishes side by side.


This definitely works as a base colour too, and I’m pretty sure I could water marble with it as well. Not bad for a polish that costs about a dollar and a half!


Number of coats: 2 – but 1 is enough
Drying time: Okay
Finish: Metallic
Overall impression: Great colour, good polish for many purposes
Buy again: Yes 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) The studs are actually dots, I love the effect too :)

      Delete
  2. Cool :) I have some Essence polishes - half of them are very good and half - quite bad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I don't think I've had a seriously bad Essence :) Perhaps I've just been lucky :D

      Delete