Saturday, April 22, 2017

Colour Alike ~ Holy Sin



Colour Alike ~ Holy Sin
Red scattered holo

Holy Sin is from the Butterfly Lovers collection from spring 2017, and it’s a gorgeous red.

I used it for another kitchen sink mani:


Holy Sin can be used as a one coater! I used two coats because I like that, and the drying time was good.

I applied a little stud on my pinkie; my ring finger got a happy strawberry water decal. The middle finger is made with the dry brush method: White base and then an almost dry brush with Holy Sin and black. The pointer is just white dots on the red.


Here are the three polishes I used:

Colour Alike: Holy Sin, El Corazón: m&s-172; Rimmel: Black Satin

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Really nice polish, great quality, good effect
Buy again: yes

8 comments: