Saturday, June 24, 2017

Lilypad Lacquer ~ No more Chances



Lilypad Lacquer ~ No more Chances
Magenta based berry linear holo

I was in the mood for something beautiful but simple today, so I grabbed “No more Chances” from Lilypad Lacquer.

The formula is good and super easy to work with. No flooding of the cuticles but only polish where you actually want it. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I placed a little flower stud by the base of each nail right after applying the second coat. I topped the whole thing with basecoat to seal it all up, and this, dear readers, is the final mani taken with flash:


I really like the simplicity of this! The studs are from evilbay :D


This is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. Isn’t it just a gorgeous colour?


This mani ended up exactly the way I wanted it from the beginning: beautiful and simply. I love it when it ends like that! 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour and quality, nice rainbows. A good buy!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: