Monday, June 5, 2017

Sephora Formula X ~ Wavelength



Sephora Formula X ~ Wavelength
Pink packed with shimmer – slightly duochrome

Yesterday I used one of my older Sephora Formula X polishes for nail art and that reminded me that I have a couple of new ones sitting here – polishes I bought in Poland last year. It’s about time that they get to shine!

You know the drill by now: You get to see the final result first:


It’s two coats of Wavelength. It’s quite sheer on the first coat but it builds up in two. The drying time is okay.
The stamp I used is from stamping plate XY-P16 and I stamped with a metallic blue from El Corazón. It hasn’t got a name but it’s number f-02.
There’s a layer of topcoat over it all to seal it up.

Wavelength is very pretty and girly on its own. Here’s two coats and no topcoat. The picture is taken in the lightbox and you can see the duochromatic effect I was talking about earlier.


Here are the two very shiny polishes.


This mani is a bit more subtle than I originally had in mind but it grew on me so I ended up liking it a lot.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, slightly duochromatic
Overall impression: Very girly and very shimmery. I like both.
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: