Saturday, July 8, 2017

Born Pretty holographic star nail stickers



Born Pretty holographic star nail stickers


I love stars and I love holo! So I was looking forward to trying today’s nail stickers from Born Pretty Store – they sent them to me in return for a review.  

There are stars in many shapes and sizes on the sheet. They look like this and are listed here:


I used a dark purple glitter as a base. It’s from IT Style and has got number 172. I placed a star on my ring finger and my middle finger (and on my thumbnail, but that’s not really visible on the photos).

I topped the whole thing with topcoat and this is my final manicure taken with flash.


The same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun.


The verdict:

Pros:
I love the holo effect in the sun
They’re also pretty in ordinary light
Many pretty stars

Cons:
They’re a bit difficult to get off the sheet. I ruined a couple in the attempt to get them off




BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

8 comments: