Thursday, August 3, 2017

Colors by Llarowe ~ Good Golly Miss Molly



Colors by Llarowe ~ Good Golly Miss Molly
Dark red toned purple linear holo

Good Golly Miss Molly came out in January 2014 along side that year’s Valentine’s collection.

I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time was good.

I stamped dragonflies and a butterfly on my nails. I found the designs on the stamping plate BP-74 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Bridal Veil – it’s a soft white that is really good if you want white but don’t want the contrast to be too big.

Here’s the final mani including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sunshine.


It’s also a lovely purple in the shade, take a look.


And here it is on its own, without the stamping. It’s so beautiful.


Here’s the stuff I used:


Good Golly Miss Molly was limited edition and is no longer available. I’m glad I own it! I love both the polish and the name of it :D



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, this is pretty with lovely rainbows. A winner!  
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: