Friday, August 18, 2017

Flormar ~ Rooftop Party & Victory of Black



Flormar ~ Rooftop Party & Victory of Black
Magenta and black crème

A kitchen sink mani is where all the nails are different. I really like kitchen sink manis and especially if you make your manicure look like a whole by making the colours match or fit together.

Today I used two different Flormar polishes from their Full Color collection: Rooftop Party and Victory of black. Both polishes are two coaters and both polishes have a good drying time.

I also used a silver glitter striper from L. A. Colors’ Art Deco series. It’s been a while since I used a “real striper”. I usually use my regular polishes with a thin brush when I want to make stripes. I may have to go through my box of stripers and see if some of them needs to go to a more appreciative home :D

The pinkie is two layers of Rooftop Party, stripes are made with the black Victory of Black and the silver striper.
The ring finger is a gradient with Rooftop Party and Victory of Black
The middle finger is two coats of the black Victory of Black with a spider decoration attached.
The pointer is two layers of Rooftop Party, and then a leopard pattern made with the two other polishes.

There is a layer of topcoat to protect it all.


Here are the three polishes I used.


I hope you like kitchen sink manis as much as I do :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: crème
Overall impression: Good polishes at a good price. Definitely recommendable
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I loved everything about this manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if I am not a big charm fan, I think this one looks mega nice and interesting. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love charms even though I lose most of them :D
      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. I love the spider, he'd be great for halloween! I love this design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, he definitely would. Thank you! :)

      Delete