Saturday, August 19, 2017

Superchic Lacquer ~ Hypothermia



Superchic Lacquer ~ Hypothermia
Periwinkle blue linear holo with sparks of icy silver and gold duo-chrome reflects

It’s time for a Superchic manicure! :D

Hypothermia is a beautiful periwinkle blue linear holo with added sparks. I love it!

The formula is good and Hypothermia is a true one coater. I applied two coats that because I prefer it that way. The drying time is super fast!

The stamp I used is from BP-L 003 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Restless Night.

This is the final mani, including a layer of Moyra’s stamping topcoat. The picture is taken in the sun.


The sun went behind a cloud so I snapped this picture. No direct sun but lots of clear daylight. I love the colour of Hypothermia.


Here it is on its own. Two coats, no topcoat.


This is the stuff I used for my manicure. The stamping plate could easily be one of my favourites. There are so many cool designs on it and it just works like a charm!


I love this, it’s just what I felt like wearing!


Number of coats: 2, but it is a true one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, cool colour and effect, nice quality
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. Wow the polish is absolutely gorrgeous but I am loving it with the purple stamping, the pattern suits it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty stamping mani! Lovely combo of colours and I like this pattern (I have this stamping plate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty stamping mani! Lovely combo of colours and I like this pattern (I have this stamping plate).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And this is such a cool stamping plate :)

      Delete
  4. such a Lovely polish!! and love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful colour and the pattern looks great!

    ReplyDelete