Monday, September 11, 2017

A-Nail #06



A-Nail #06
Green strong linear holographic nail polish

Today I am going to show you another beautiful nail polish.

I used two easy coats for my manicure. The drying time is quite slow and the polish smells quite weird, just like its sister. Not bad, just weird. 

It is super pretty thought! It’s two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken with flash.


Look at those amazing rainbows! I love it when a polish presents itself that way!


This picture is taken in daylight, no direct sunlight. The colour is a bit muted but I still like it.


I added glitter across each nail. I applied a layer of topcoat to stick the glitter in and another layer of topcoat to seal it all up. The two layers of topcoat dulled the holo effect quite a lot.


Here are the two things I used for my manicure.  



Here’s the list of ingredients, in case anyone are interested.




10 comments:

  1. Another nice holo from this brand, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like the rainbows in these polishes :)

      Delete
  2. I like this holo. It looks like a mix of green and mint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun with the glitters on and the nail polish is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty holo as well :-D Nice mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete