Sunday, September 3, 2017

CND Creative Play ~ Express Ur Em-Oceans



CND Creative Play ~ Express Ur Em-Oceans
Turquoise/green jelly with iridescent glitter

Last time I visited my local drugstore I laid eyes on the display from CND. I eyed a couple of cool looking glitters and knew I had to try a few of them. I ended up buying four of which two were reduced. That’s always nice!

Today I’m trying on the first one: Express Ur Em-Oceans. I always thought that OPI had the polishes with the silliest names but I must admit that this one is even more silly!

Anyway, it’s a thick jelly with glitter. It’s not super easy to work with but I managed to make it cover in two coats. The drying time is average.

The stamp I used is from Lina’s stamping plate Feeling Shapely! 07 and I stamped with Sally Hansen’s Instadri “Jumpin’ Jade”, which isn’t originally a stamping polish but I only use it for that purpose.

Here’s the final mani including topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun:


Here’s the same thing in the lightbox so you can see the stamp better.


It’s this stamp.


Here’s Express Ur Em-Oceans on it’s own. It’s two layers and a layer of topcoat here. The photo is taken in the lightbox.


These are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


That was an okay experience with a brand that’s new to me. I’m looking forward to trying the other three.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Formula a bit thick. I love the glitter and the colour
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: