Sunday, September 10, 2017

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Euphoria



Lilypad Lacquer ~ Euphoria
Described as purple toned fuchsia linear holo

Euphoria is a very beautiful polish. I’m not quite sure I would describe it as fuchsia (oh how my BF just loves to emphatically mispronounce that word)…but I honestly don’t know what colour I’d call it myself.

The formula is good and I used two coats for my mani. I wasn’t quite happy with the result but I stayed with the two coats. The drying time is pretty good.

I applied a layer of not-so-fast-drying topcoat and placed some round glitter on my nails. I sealed it all up with a faster drying topcoat and this is my final manicure taken with flash.


The colour is quite pretty in ordinary daylight too.


This is two coats of Euphoria on its own. There’s no topcoat involved just yet and the photo is taken with flash because the sun was hiding behind numerous clouds.


Here are the polishes I used. Euphoria left its mark on Essence’s brush.


I ended up being quite annoyed with this polish and that’s a shame. I do not blame the polish though, I guess I just should have eaten breakfast before I painted my nails. Lesson learned.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Pretty colour, good quality, doesn’t match the photos in the webshop but that’s not unusual for Lilypads in my experience
Buy again: I probably would because it is pretty

11 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty! I love the little glitter pieces with the nail polihs, great match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish and it looks nice with the little glitter dots:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice shade. I love the round glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a box with 10 little tubs of round glitter in various colours and I love them all :)

      Delete
  4. It's really gorgeous and I like the addition of the glitters :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the contrast between the glitters and the nail polish! Very nice :*

    ReplyDelete