Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Ooh La Lacquer ~ Mystery Holo, Purple



Ooh La Lacquer ~ Mystery Holo, Purple
Purple linear holo

This mystery polish was one of the last polishes I bought from Ooh La Lacquer before she shut down her store last year. I don’t know what happened to the maker, but the last update is on her Facebook profile from May 2016. Not a word since. It’s a shame because she makes some pretty good polishes – the holo effect is usually really good and I love that.

This mystery polish is a jelly. I used two rich coats for my mani. The drying time is okay considering my rich coats, but next time I’m going to go for three thin coats instead. That will definitely up the drying time to really fast too.

But anyway, two coats is what I used.
The floral stamp is from the stamping plate BPX-L002. The stamping polish is a beauty from El Corazón called Midnight Tango.

This is the final manicure, including a layer of Moyra’s stamping topcoat. The photo is taken with flash. 



This is how beautiful everything is in ordinary daylight. I love these two colours together.


Here’s two coats of my Mystery Polish alone. It’s a nice and inoffensive purple.


The polishes and the stamping plate lined up:


Like I said: I don’t know why the shop is closed but I have a feeling that it won’t open again. Don’t take my word for it though, I’m only guessing here.


Number of coats: 2 rich coats or 3 thinner
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Jelly, linear holo
Overall impression: Nice inoffensive colour, pretty rainbows
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty, especially with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty, I love the pink and purple combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nossa, amei o esmalte pra carimbar que usou..lindaa cor dele.


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    > Instagram<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice purple, it's a shame that the maker didn't say a word what happened.

    ReplyDelete