Saturday, September 9, 2017

Superchic Lacquer ~ Cherub



Superchic Lacquer ~ Cherub
Tomato red linear holo

Cherub is from the Cupid’s Bow collection and is originally described as cherry red. I don’t know how you see a cherry red, but to me it’s a red with a pink-ish undertone. Verging on the colour of a cherry, in fact.  But Cherub’s undertone is more orange, hence the “tomato red” in my description above.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the formula. The polish was fully opaque after the first coat but I applied a second coat because that’s the way I like it. It honestly didn’t make any noticeable difference though.

I don’t know if you can see it, but I stamped some random stars on it. The stars are from the stamping plate QA 35 and I stamped with Cosmic Fate from Color Club’s Halo Hues collection.

This is my final manicure including topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.


This is the same thing in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun. The stars are subtle and full of rainbows.


Here’s Cherub on its own taken with flash.


This is the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


I really like my Superchic Lacquers. Great polishes!


Number of coats: 2 – but it’s a true one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great quality polish, pretty rainbows
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: