Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CND Creative Play ~ Positively Plumsy



CND Creative Play ~ Positively Plumsy
Purple jelly with blue and holographic microglitter

Yesterday’s mani disappointed me. The fabulous rainbows were really dull 12 hours after I applied the polish; and it chipped less than 24 hours after application. That’s bad!

Positively Plumsy looks absolutely fabulous in the bottle. She is sheer though; she builds up in three coats. I tried with one thin and one rich coat but that didn’t cover all visible nail line. So three coats it was. The drying time is really good though, which means I can live with three coats.

I added glitter because a girl can never has too much glitter. I added one coat of NYX’s Spotlight, which is a clear base with a silver and holographic glitter and hexes in various sizes.

Here’s the final mani. There is topcoat involved too! :D


This is what Positively Plumsy looks like on its own. This is three coats and a layer of topcoat. Both pictures are taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.


Here are the pretty polishes side by side.


I wasn’t in the mood for fancy nail art today. Glitter did the trick for me.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Nice colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: