Thursday, November 2, 2017

Kiko ~ #278 and Wycon #30



Kiko ~ #278 and Wycon #30
Purple shimmer and Blue/pink glitter

I wasn’t really in the mood to do my nails today but I accidentally chipped some of the polish of one of the nails. And if there’s one thing I hate then it’s wearing chipped nail polish.

I went for something really simple though: Shimmer with glitter!

The base colour is a purple packed with shimmer from Kiko. I have had it for quite a while but today’s the day it’s going to really shine. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

I applied a layer of glitter over it: Wycon’s number 30, which is a clear base packed with pink and blue glitter and hexes. I topped it all with topcoat – and this, dear readers, is my final manicure photographed in the evening sun:

Kiko ~ #278 and Wycon #30

Here’s the Kiko on its own: Two coats and no topcoat. The photo is also taken in the evening sun. Look at that shimmer, it’s so beautiful.

Kiko ~ #278

This is the two polishes side by side.

Kiko ~ #278 and Wycon #30

I like this. Simple and shiny!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer (and glitter/Hexes)
Overall impression: I like both of them
Buy again: Yes to both

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I think I actually prefer the purple without the glitter, it's a nice polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like both of them, but I agree, the glitter was a bit overwhelming :D

      Delete
  2. This is a stunning purple! It looks amazing solo :-D

    I have been on a Kiko hit recently! Ordered a few *coughs* don't tell the boyfriend ;-)

    ReplyDelete