Thursday, March 22, 2018

CND Creative Play ~ Head over Teal



CND Creative Play ~ Head over Teal
Teal with subtle shimmer

Recently my local beauty shop shut down and had a great sale just before closing. I grabbed a bunch of CND polishes and “Head over Teal” was one of them.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good too.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate QJ-L14 and I stamped with Color Club’s “Angel Kiss”.

This is what it all ended up looking like, including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

CND Creative Play ~ Head over Teal

This is the same thing photographed in ordinary daylight; no flash or sun. I love that pattern!

CND Creative Play ~ Head over Teal

And here’s “Head over Teal” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight.

CND Creative Play ~ Head over Teal

Here are the polishes I used for my teal manicure.


“Head over Teal” is a really pretty polish. I probably wouldn’t have bought her if she was full price, but she was reduced to one third of the original price.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Subtle shimmer
Overall impression: Pleasant shade, nice formula, the shimmer could have been less shy for all I care
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: