Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Artistic ~ Under the Overalls



Artistic ~ Under the Overalls
Greyish nude with pink shimmer

Today’s manicure is unusual for me because I don’t really wear nude polishes. I got “Under the Overalls” in a grab bag I bought recently – and you know the rule: No polishes leave the house untried. So today’s the day I’m wearing a nude.

I used two easy coats of “Under the Overalls” and the drying time was really good. I dapped a bit of glitter on it, I used “Pastel”’s #316. It’s a golden microglitter in a clear base and I just sponged a bit of it on randomly on the nails.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-plus005” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Manatee”.

Here’s the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the morning sun.

Artistic ~ Under the Overalls

Here’s “Under the Overalls” on its own, two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken just before the sun went up.

Artistic ~ Under the Overalls

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


I would never have bought “Under the Overalls” myself, but I must admit that it’s a nice base colour and the shimmer makes it special. I might even keep it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème with shimmer
Overall impression: Good basic polish with a really nice shimmer
Buy again: Not sure, but maybe

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! You have to wear nudes more often! It is so elegant this manicure!!
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely polish, beautiful shimmer!

    ReplyDelete